On-the-Go Allergy Relief (10 ct)
When its a bad allergy day, turn to on-the-go allergy relief. From allergic rhinitis to reactions, allwell has it covered. If benadryl® works for you, try this.
- 10 tablets
- 25 mg of diphenhydramine in each tablet
fast relief of symptoms from indoor and outdoor allergies including:
diphenhydramine hydrochloride 25 mg
How to use
- take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 6 times in 24 hours
- adult and children 12 years and over: 1 to 2 tablets
- children 6 to unders 12 years: 1 tablet
- children under 6 years: do not use
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you pronounce diphenhydramine?
diphenhydramine is pronounced (dai·fen·hi·druh·meen)
You should know what's in your medicines, and how to say it too!